before stating Uber or personal drive?



What if i go there with the International license driving? Would it need to be converted to american license before stating Uber or personal drive? 

April 22, 2020 3:12 PM
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram Whatsapp Pocket


I am not sure what you are asking. Do you want to offer your services in other countries while you travel? I would contact Uber directly with this concern as most people work for them locally.

May 4, 2020 6:04 PM

Go where? Are you talking about coming to the US to drive for Uber or having the option to drive while you are here? I believe you need to be a citizen to drive here.

July 23, 2020 6:48 PM


I am not sure where you are going or what you are asking. In terms of international drivers licenses, I never heard of such a thing. The only drivers license that I know workers in other places, and only a few, is one for motorcycles.

July 23, 2020 7:00 PM

You need a US driver's license to drive in the US. So you either have to have the right kind of visa or be a green card holder to drive in America.

July 23, 2020 7:16 PM

You will need a green card to drive in the US. I know there are some visas that make allow you to drive such as a student visa or gifted skill visa but other than that, you will not be able to drive without citizenship or a green card.

July 25, 2020 6:16 PM